L-A-A

My name is Lauren. And I am a Lost addict.
Evidence? Plenty.
1) It all began with a killer fifth season finale that suspended my attention for 8 months straight.
2) Serious countdown until February 2nd.. when the world would finally know what happened when Juliet set off Jughead… Me: “Guess what?” My friend named Mike: “What?” “Lost starts in two weeks.” “REALLY?? You NEVER told me…”
3) I spend up to 4 hours (sometimes) searching for a website that will stream internationally to my lonely island of Tahiti. Because I’m not a quitter.
4) After watching an episode, I go to an awesome blog called Popcandy… and I read 3-400 comments featuring other Lost-addicts opinions and theories on episodes.
5) And finally, I hit the instant replay button… and recount the ENTIRE episode to my mother.
But you know what? I don’t even care. That show is the best. And I will wait it out until the end no matter how many alternate time lines they create. If  only so I can see Sawyer and Juliet back together!
That’s the end of my story. Except, contrary to AA groups, I have no intention of overcoming my addiction. Go Losties!
0 Comments