celebrity crush

I mentioned that I’m a Lost Addict, right?
Well. I’m also in love with this man:
He’s the epitome of sexy bad-A. But he’s a total softy. And I totally love him.
BUT.
I love this couple like real people. Half the reason I still watch this show is to make sure they end up together. (Okay, that’s sort of a lie. There are many reasons I watch this show).
So then there’s:
Totally in love with him too. (And The Office).
But.
Yeah, I love this couple like real people too. They DID end up together. And even worse:
Real life girl. But I love them both. So I guess I can forgive them.
But! (Yes, there’s another but).
This fictional character, Neal Caffrey from White Collar, is totally single. Sure he’s SEARCHING for his girl.. but he’s totally available right now. Ha.
Too bad fictional characters are so much better than real people.
Oh. Just for good measure:
This is my favorite fictional TV couple of all time. They’re so wonderful together, I’m not even jealous.
0 Comments