new blog... again?

For those who are good at math.. this would equal up to my third blog. I left the first one on blogger because the google account system prevented me from signing in about a year ago. This sounds like a lame excuse (because it is) but although I probably could have kept blogging a few months later… this remained my constant excuse.
My second blog was lame. Beyond all lameness. I chucked it into the void of internet trash. So here I am, starting fresh. My feeble attempts shall continue once more. If anything, maybe I can publish every once in a while when I hear of a new killer band, or see a much-talked of flick, or watch a new epic LOST episode (that could be every week). Until then – I welcome myself back into the blogging world.
You know what? I better just get this out of the way right off the bat: I live in Tahiti. No, I’m not lying, I’m sorry if you think I should be tanner.  I speak French. The end.
First
0 Comments